Your Cherished Pet Is In Good Hands
Your Cherished Pet Is In Good Hands!
Chicago Dog Walkers provides one on one loving care for your pets. Your pet and their walker/ caregiver, get to develop a personal relationship day in and day out. We provide one dog walker so your cherished pet isn’t having to relearn a new face every day which frees them up to get down to the important thing; having fun!
- Your dog(s) will always be walked alone.
- If your dog is a rescue, you recieve a discount on each visit.
- We always try to be there for you if you need us in the evenings and on the weekends. We always try to accommodate last minute and emergency visits.
- We ask for 2 sets of keys. There may an instance where your regular walker isn't available for a weekend, last minute evening visit, emergency, etc. This 2nd key give us quick access to get there quickly.
- You are assigned the same dedicated walker. Your dog will know the same familiar face.
- Our office is staffed 9 to 5, Monday - Friday. You are given after hours contact info for emergencies
- To hire our service, a meet and greet is scheduled. This allows you the opportunity to see the dynamic between the walker and your dog. It also helps you to determine if you want to move forward. Meet and greets are typically scheduled for late afternoons and early evenings, when you return home from work. We also meet on Saturdays, mid-morning. If you adopt a dog over a weekend and need service immediately, let us know.
- References are sent for the walker that we assign you. These are current and past clients who are familiar with the walkers efficiency, dependability, character, etc.
- Our walkers are employee's, not independent contractors.
- We are fully insured. Our policies can be viewed on this website.
- We offer 2 methods of payment. Monthy check or monthly credit card billing.
- We do not accept pre-payment for service. We bill you via email at the start of each new month, itemizing the visits from the previous month. We give you a few days to look it over, then debit your card.
- We ask for a minimum of 3 visits per week. The days can change week to week. You are never penalized if you fall short of the minimum.
- We have a very liberal cancellation policy. We just ask that you call, text or email us before the walkers arrival.
- We take your directive to follow closely and be consistent with training routines. We'll reinforce everything you want for consistency and use the same commands as you.
Chicago Neighborhoods We Service
Chicago Dog Walkers currently services Chicagoland neighborhoods. We are continuously expanding, so please contact us directly and we can determine our availability for your pet.
Come Walk With Us
Ask about rescue dog discounts!